NCA Exclusive Deal
Get cost relief on everyday benefits!
National Consumer Alliance (NCA) has formed a relationship with Get Benefit Relief (GBR), a premier marketer of dental, vision and wellness discount plans in the country. Get Benefit Relief was established to help individuals and families with or without traditional health insurance coverage save money. They do this by providing access to a national network with hundreds of thousands of providers saving you 10% to 85% on both non-medical and medical related services.
The NCA/GBR Plus is easy to use: there are no limits on use, everyone is accepted, there are no administrative forms to file, and family members are included in the plan. Additionally, GBR has waived its $4.95 one-time setup fee for NCA members!
For only $12.95 per family/month, you save on:
- Doctors by Phone | Teladoc (Telehealth) – A national network of board certified physicians providing consultations via telephone or online, with no consultation fee, 24-hours a day. Physicians discuss symptoms, recommend treatment options, diagnose many common conditions, prescribe and phone in medications to your local pharmacy when appropriate. Doctors by Phone services save time and money by avoiding unnecessary doctor’s office or ER visits.
- Medical Bill Saver™ – This benefit can lower out-of-pocket costs on medical bills not covered by insurance. Advocates will work with healthcare providers and attempt to lower the balance on any uncovered medical or dental bill over $400.
- Medical Health Advisor – Navigate the healthcare and insurance systems and resolve insurance claims and billing issues. Obtain unbiased information to help make informed health decisions.
- Nurseline™ – 24-hour, toll-free access to information from experienced, registered nurses, plus online health information on more than 1,200 topics.
- NCA/GBR Prescription Savings Card – The RxCut® prescription savings program offers a full network of retail pharmacies nationwide designed to lower your out-of pocket prescription drug costs and increase your savings.
- Dental Care – Save 15% to 50%* on general dentistry, X-rays, fillings, and cleanings, plus root canals, crowns, orthodontia and periodontics at over 158,000 locations (as of December 2014). Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
- Vision Care – Save 20% to 60% on eyewear at over 12,000 locations. Save 10% to 30% on eye exams at select locations. Save 40% to 50% off the national average for LASIK surgery. Save 10% to 40% on replacement contact lenses through the mail order service.
- Hearing Aids & Products – NCA members receive hearing aid discounts of 15% to 35% in retail locations nationwide and discounts of 40% to 60% through the mail order program.
- Vitamins – Save 10% on vitamins and nutritional supplements. Choose from over 400 brands and 12,000 items in stock. NCA members can place orders online or toll-free by phone.
This plan is NOT insurance. The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309 Dallas, TX 75367-1309, 800-800-7616. Website to obtain participating providers: MyMemberPortal.com. Not available in FL, UT, WA, VT, and KS.
© 2015 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation; phone and/or video consultations may not be available in certain states. Consults are not available outside of the U.S. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week. Telehealth operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Not available to MO, OK, WA, VT, KS, FL or UT residents.
Once your payment is processed, you will be active for use the next business day. Your membership package will be mailed to the address provided and should be received within 10 days. You may cancel at any time and your refund will be prorated accordingly.